Company: Fossil Group, Inc.
Company Overview: Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes Adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
Job Description: We are looking for a candidate who has successful experience in learning and development/training. We will look for this candidate to connect with our business partners and HR leadership in translating business strategies into actions that drive results through our people. The Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for the design, preparation, delivery, and need assessment of training and development programs for company managers and employees. This position will also demonstrate and utilize effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills in order to independently develop and facilitate entry and advanced level courses. In partnership with other HR and Talent Management professionals this position will asses and implement organizational development programs, processes and training initiatives to support organizational strategies. This position will design development and facilitate solutions for Leadership Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, High-potential Development, Career Development & Pathing and Change Management.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Education, Business, Training and Development, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, or equivalent experience
- Work with functional subject matter experts (SME), and internal clients to develop learning objectives and content
- Utilize adult learning principles to identify educational needs, develop training materials, and implement employee/leadership/high potential development programs
- Support the partnerships of internal resources, cross-functional groups, and external resources to ensure a spirit of inclusion, a diversity of ideas, and wide program acceptance
- Facilitate sessions, including end user testing, pilot workshops, employee orientation, performance management and/or organizational development training
- Plan, develop and implement online and classroom learning that addresses training and professional development needs to assist in achieving goals and objectives of the organization
- Develops methods for evaluation of the effectiveness of program effectiveness and make recommendation to enhance, modify, and maintain learning and development programs to support business changes
- Review and analyze change initiatives and implement improvements as needed
- Performs instructional design on a regular basis
- Supports organizational change with the creation and dissemination of communications and learning materials that ensure accurate and timely communications
Required Skills and Experience: 3-5 years experience in Organizational Development, Talent Management, or & Development with a focus on Performance Management; Process Improvement; Succession Planning; High-Potential Assessment & Development Planning; Career Planning & Pathing; Change Management; Organizational Effectiveness Analysis
Please apply using the following link: http://bit.ly/OrgDevSpecialistATD
- Strong knowledge of instructional theory; adult learning, on-the-job learning, knowledge management theories, principle in both virtual and classroom instruction
- Intermediate application of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Articulate Storyline
- Superior communication and influence skills are a must with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly both verbally and in writing with various audiences including all levels of management