Company: Range Resources
Range Resources Corporation is among the leading independent natural gas companies operating in the United States through subsidiaries in both the Southwestern and Appalachian regions of the country.
The Talent Development Administrator is responsible for developing and implementing tools and processes that support business strategies in the area of Talent Development. This includes needs assessments, instructional design, curriculum development, training facilitation, program evaluation and the design, distribution, and delivery of training-related courses and materials. This position also evaluates the effectiveness of learning solutions ensuring that programs, processes and tools support leadership and organizational development objectives for all functions.
- Conduct training needs assessments to identify training opportunities for individuals, teams and functional areas. Work with the organizations to identify the necessary instructor led, e-learning, or blended training programs, courses, seminars, workshops and presentations in order to advance organizational and individual performance.
- Partner with outside training vendors to design comprehensive training programs, supported by solid learning experiences, in order to support leadership and organizational development strategies for all functions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to develop customized and targeted training programs for various functions across the organization.
- Support the development of methods and metrics to evaluate learning and program effectiveness and measurable progress. Identify stale or ineffective training materials and replace as needed.
- Oversee and administer application of learning management system for delivery and tracking of training progress across Range. Identify and activate features of LMS software that improve the customer experience and increase participation rates.
- Utilize learning management system to troubleshoot and resolve user issues such as permissions, reporting, transcripts, registration. Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Being courteous, cooperative, and helpful are conditions of employment with Range. Additionally, each item listed below is an essential function of this position. Failure to maintain acceptable performance in any of these areas is grounds for termination of employment.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deal professionally and respectfully with coworkers, management and others
- Read, comprehend and follow applicable policies, procedures and directions
- Work with others as part of a team to ensure efficient operations and enhanced productivity
- Safeguard confidential information and disclose only to those in "need-to-know" positions
- Safeguard and enhance Range's assets and business interests
- Consistently perform all job duties at an acceptable level
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Social Sciences, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources
Minimum Experience: Bachelors degree: 4 years related, relevant experience; High School Diploma: 6 years related, relevant experience
Professional Certifications/Training Preferred: CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (or similar professional certification) Oil & Gas Exp
Required: No Skills: Knowledge of theory, principals, practices and techniques of training and instruction, proven ability to dynamically engage, train, and coach employees at all levels; proven demonstration of effective communication and presentation skills; strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
Equipment/Machinery: Cornerstone software (or other LMS product) Microsoft Office Web Based Training development software (i.e., Captivate, Lectora, Articulate, etc.)
Working Conditions: Climate controlled office environment Physical Requirements: Carrying Lifting Sitting Standing Typing Walking Writing (by hand) EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability