Company: Corporate Talent Resources
This is a confidential position with our industrial product/services client in Dallas.
Establishes a track record of driving HR excellence using insight and future focus and aligning business goals with HR initiatives. Drives succession planning and talent management processes to build and maintain talented bench strength, and address talent gaps in the organization.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Designs, Develops & Delivers training by working with subject matter experts, end-users, and management to identify training strategies and key training and development deliverables
2. Formulates and implements HR initiatives such as New to Position training curriculum and other leadership development initiatives.
3. Development, selection and management of training programs that enhance business managers’ knowledge, skills & abilities.
4. Influence managers in growing leadership, talent and technical capability pipelines while creating a high performance, development-oriented culture.
5. Addresses employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
6. Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
7. Develops and assists with staffing reviews, succession plans, and individual development plans.
8. Measures, integrates and aligns HR initiatives in support of defined strategies; and develop common tools, approaches and measurements.
9. Completes miscellaneous HR projects and other related duties as assigned
Applicants may submit their resume to: Sue Calvery, email@example.com